By Peter Stiff,David Barker
Reinforce scholars' geographical knowing all through their direction; transparent subject summaries with pattern questions and solutions aid scholars increase their examination approach and attain their best.
Written by means of lecturers with wide analyzing event, this guide:
- is helping scholars establish what they should comprehend with a concise precis of the themes tested at AS and A-level
- Consolidates realizing via evaluation guidance and knowledge-check questions
- deals possibilities for college kids to enhance their examination process by way of consulting pattern graded solutions to exam-style questions
- Develops self sufficient studying and learn skills
- offers the content material scholars have to produce their very own revision notes
Read or Download OCR AS/A level Geography Student Guide 4: Investigative geography; Geographical and fieldwork skills (Ocr a Level) PDF
Best earth sciences books
Geographical Weighted Regression (GWR) is a brand new neighborhood modelling process for analysing spatial research. this method permits neighborhood in place of worldwide types of relationships to be measured and mapped. this can be the 1st and merely e-book in this approach, supplying accomplished assurance in this new 'hot' subject in spatial research.
The forged Earth is a normal advent to the research of the physics of the forged Earth, together with the workings of either the Earth's floor and its deep inside. The emphasis all through is on simple actual rules instead of instrumentation or facts dealing with. the second one version of this acclaimed textbook has been revised to convey the content material totally updated and to mirror the latest advances in geophysical learn.
This booklet introduces a considerably spatialised method of wisdom construction and innovation. Reflecting on an array of ecu city and local advancements, it deals an up to date idea of milieu because the conceptual and fabric area of data and innovation in response to the interpretative flip in social sciences and arts.
Stormwater Modeling provides the basics of deterministic, parametric, and stochastic stormwater modeling. it really is assumed that the reader or pupil could have a uncomplicated heritage in technology or engineering; even if, the authors are of the opinion that you can actually with ease learn and comprehend this treatise with a basic wisdom of calculus and differential equations.
- Geomorphological Fieldwork (Developments in Earth Surface Processes)
- Introduction to Coastal Processes and Geomorphology
- Remote Sensing of the Environment: Pearson New International Edition: An Earth Resource Perspective
- Ocean Modeling in an Eddying Regime (Geophysical Monograph Series)
- Progress in Location-Based Services 2014 (Lecture Notes in Geoinformation and Cartography)
- Natural Nanogold (Springer Mineralogy)
Additional resources for OCR AS/A level Geography Student Guide 4: Investigative geography; Geographical and fieldwork skills (Ocr a Level)