By Frédérique de Fornel,Pierre-Noël Favennec
Read or Download Measurements using Optic and RF Waves (ISTE) PDF
Best electromagnetism books
This ebook presents a finished monograph on gate stacks in semiconductor know-how. It covers the key newest advancements and fundamentals and may be invaluable as a reference paintings for researchers, engineers and graduate scholars alike. The reader gets a transparent view of what has been performed thus far, what's the state of the art and that are the most demanding situations forward ahead of we come any toward a plausible Ge and III-V MOS expertise.
This e-book provides an research of the anomalous and topological corridor results in a few itinerant ferromagnets and helimagnets through measurements of corridor results pushed by way of electric or warmth present. New clarifications are supplied for spin-dependent corridor results brought about through the Berry part, skew scattering, and scalar spin chirality.
This thoroughly revised and up-to-date graduate-level textbook is a perfect advent to gauge theories and their purposes to high-energy particle physics, and takes an in-depth examine new legislation of nature--quantum chromodynamics and the electroweak idea. From quantum electrodynamics via unified theories of the interactions between leptons and quarks, Chris Quigg examines the good judgment and constitution in the back of gauge theories and the experimental underpinnings of modern-day theories.
Radiation and Propagation of Electromagnetic Waves serves as a textual content in electric engineering or electrophysics. The ebook discusses the electromagnetic idea; aircraft electromagnetic waves in homogenous isotropic and anisotropic media; and aircraft electromagnetic waves in inhomogenous stratified media.
- Theoretische Elektrotechnik: Eine Einführung (Springer-Lehrbuch) (German Edition)
- Applications of Silicon-Germanium Heterostructure Devices (Series in Optics and Optoelectronics)
- Solid-State Physics: An Introduction to Principles of Materials Science (Advanced Texts in Physics)
- Nanoscale Characterisation of Ferroelectric Materials: Scanning Probe Microscopy Approach (NanoScience and Technology)
- Analysis of Electrical Circuits with Variable Load Regime Parameters: Projective Geometry Method (Power Systems)
Additional resources for Measurements using Optic and RF Waves (ISTE)