By Dilip Kumar,Deepak Kumar
Management of Coking Coal Resources offers a one-stop reference that specializes in sustainable mining practices utilizing a four-point process that incorporates the reasonable, governmental, societal, and environmental facets of coal exploration, coking coal mining, and steelmaking purposes.
This form of technique galvanizes the excavation, processing tools, and finish makes use of of coal as an strength and steelmaking resource, hence making sure that the provision of coking coal meets the long run calls for of the swiftly increasing economies in India and different constructing international locations.
The publication offers info at the strategic making plans and revitalization of India's Jharia coalfield, addressing actionable plans for ways of extraction, grasp plans for mine fires, subsidence administration, land use making plans, and sustainable mining.
Users will discover a multidisciplinary reference that offers the wide diversity of functions, options, and methodologies utilized in retaining coking coal caliber from exploration via extraction.
- Provides a one-stop reference that specializes in sustainable mining practices utilizing a four-point approach
- Includes the low cost, governmental, societal, and environmental features of coal exploration, coking coal mining, and steelmaking applications
- Presents info at the strategic making plans and revitalization of India's Jharia coalfield
- Includes a large diversity of the purposes, innovations, and methodologies utilized in protecting coking coal caliber from exploration via extraction
Read or Download Management of Coking Coal Resources PDF
Best earth sciences books
Geographical Weighted Regression (GWR) is a brand new neighborhood modelling method for analysing spatial research. this system permits neighborhood in preference to worldwide types of relationships to be measured and mapped. this can be the 1st and in basic terms e-book in this procedure, delivering entire assurance in this new 'hot' subject in spatial research.
The forged Earth is a common creation to the research of the physics of the forged Earth, together with the workings of either the Earth's floor and its deep inside. The emphasis all through is on easy actual rules instead of instrumentation or facts dealing with. the second one version of this acclaimed textbook has been revised to carry the content material totally updated and to mirror the latest advances in geophysical learn.
This booklet introduces a extensively spatialised method of wisdom construction and innovation. Reflecting on an array of eu city and local advancements, it bargains an up to date concept of milieu because the conceptual and fabric area of data and innovation in accordance with the interpretative flip in social sciences and arts.
Stormwater Modeling offers the basics of deterministic, parametric, and stochastic stormwater modeling. it's assumed that the reader or scholar could have a simple historical past in technology or engineering; despite the fact that, the authors are of the opinion that you will conveniently learn and comprehend this treatise with a basic wisdom of calculus and differential equations.
- Disrupted Cities: When Infrastructure Fails
- Ground Penetrating Radar Theory and Applications
- Plate Deformation from Cradle to Grave: Seismic Anisotropy and Deformation at Mid-Ocean Ridges and in the Lowermost Mantle (Springer Theses)
- Metropolitan Commuter Belt Tourism (New Directions in Tourism Analysis)
- Spitsbergen Push Moraines: Including a translation of K. Gripp: Glaciologische und geologische Ergebnisse der Hamburgischen Spitzbergen-Expedition 1927: ... (Developments in Quaternary Science)
Additional resources for Management of Coking Coal Resources