By Jennifer Bonnell,Marcel Fortin,Colleen Beard,Stephen Bocking,Jim Clifford,Joanna Dean,Francois Dufaux,Patrick A. Dunae,Jason Gilliland,William M. Glen,Megan Harvey,Matthew G. Hatvany,Sally Hermansen,Andrew Hinson,Don Lafreniere,John S. Lutz,Joshua D. MacF
With contributions by:
Patrick A. Dunae
William M. Glen
Matthew G. Hatvany
John S. Lutz
Joshua D. MacFadyen
R. W. Sandwell
Read Online or Download Historical GIS Research in Canada (Canadian History and Environment) PDF
Best earth sciences books
Geographical Weighted Regression (GWR) is a brand new neighborhood modelling strategy for analysing spatial research. this system permits neighborhood instead of worldwide types of relationships to be measured and mapped. this is often the 1st and simply e-book in this strategy, supplying entire assurance in this new 'hot' subject in spatial research.
The cast Earth is a common advent to the learn of the physics of the forged Earth, together with the workings of either the Earth's floor and its deep inside. The emphasis all through is on simple actual rules instead of instrumentation or facts dealing with. the second one variation of this acclaimed textbook has been revised to carry the content material totally updated and to mirror the latest advances in geophysical study.
This publication introduces a significantly spatialised method of wisdom production and innovation. Reflecting on an array of ecu city and nearby advancements, it bargains an up-to-date concept of milieu because the conceptual and fabric house of information and innovation in accordance with the interpretative flip in social sciences and arts.
Stormwater Modeling offers the basics of deterministic, parametric, and stochastic stormwater modeling. it's assumed that the reader or scholar could have a uncomplicated historical past in technology or engineering; even though, the authors are of the opinion that possible very easily learn and comprehend this treatise with a basic wisdom of calculus and differential equations.
- My Revision Notes: OCR GCSE (9–1) Geography B
- África e Direitos Humanos (Portuguese Edition)
- Geology of New York : A Simplified Account (New York State Museum's Educational Leaflet # 28) with New York State Geological Highway Map (Educational Leaflet (New York State Museum), No. 28.)
- Abstracting Geographic Information in a Data Rich World: Methodologies and Applications of Map Generalisation (Lecture Notes in Geoinformation and Cartography)
- The Marine Seismic Source (Modern Approaches in Geophysics)
- Brand New Ireland?: Tourism, Development and National Identity in the Irish Republic (New Directions in Tourism Analysis)
Additional resources for Historical GIS Research in Canada (Canadian History and Environment)