By Samuel T. Gladding
Inviting, well-illustrated, and developmental in approach—a entire examine the idea and perform of operating with families.
Considered the main thorough, well-written textual content within the box, Samuel T. Gladding’s, Family treatment: historical past, thought, and Practice, supply readers transparent insurance of all elements of operating with and households from confirmed, evidence-based theories. In a simple association and writing type, it covers vital history details on fit and sensible households and types of households, and comprises an summary of ways person and kinfolk lifestyles cycles intertwine. the elemental procedures desirous about treating and households are made transparent, sooner than delving right into a dozen theoretical methods of treating families.
Thoroughly up-to-date, the 6th variation of Family Therapy, includes an abundance of examples and case stories, new illustrations, greater than one hundred seventy five new references, important studying goals first and foremost of every bankruptcy, a brand new chart evaluating different remedies, and more.
- User-friendly and good illustrated, this e-book is developmental in its approach to operating therapeutically with households.
- The practitioner-oriented focus shows how one can paintings with types of households.
- Illustrations, diagrams, summaries, examples, case reports, and a glossary help readers comprehend and preserve the details within the textual content.
- NEW! Realigned chapters put new emphasis on the various fabrics in former chapters.
Read or Download Family Therapy: History, Theory, and Practice, Global Edition PDF
Similar psychotherapy, ta & nlp books
Psychotherapy: An Erotic courting demanding situations the conventional trust that transference and countertransference are simply different types of resistance which jeopardize the healing strategy. David Mann exhibits how the erotic emotions and fantasies skilled by means of consumers and therapists can be utilized to result in a favorable transformation.
Disturbing mind harm (TBI) may end up in lack of abilities and to psychological cognitive behavioural deficits. Paraplegia after Spinal wire damage (SCI) potential a life-long sentence of paralysis, sensory loss, dependence and in either, TBI and SCI, awaiting a miracle remedy. contemporary advances in practical neurosurgery, neuroprosthesis, robot units and cellphone transplantation have unfolded a brand new period.
Publication in Spanish concerning the Compulsion to copy. A needs to learn for all psychoanalysts and psychologists.
Supplying step by step guidance to relapse prevention with grownup male baby intercourse abusers, this advisor is predicated at the author's adventure of piloting a special cognitive-behavioural remedy technique in community-based, safe health center and felony intercourse criminal programmes. Hilary Eldridge provides the theoretical base for relapse prevention, and contains details on: the relapse approach and its implications for evaluation of culprit styles; intervention in these styles and upkeep of switch; cause for the workouts utilized in each one part; the way to introduce the workouts; how one can take care of purchaser questions and resistance; and other ways of explaining the fabrics.
- Healing the Inner City Child: Creative Arts Therapies with At-risk Youth
- Rapid Psychiatry
- Therapeutic Communities for Psychosis: Philosophy, History and Clinical Practice (The International Society for Psychological and Social Approaches to Psychosis Book Series)
- Cultural Psychotherapy: Working With Culture in the Clinical Encounter
- Theories of Counseling and Psychotherapy: An Integrative Approach
- Case Conceptualization and Treatment Planning: Integrating Theory With Clinical Practice: Volume 3
Additional info for Family Therapy: History, Theory, and Practice, Global Edition