By Yahya Rahmat-Samii,Eric Michielssen
* advent by means of David E. Goldberg, "A Meditation at the software of Genetic Algorithms"
* layout of linear and planar arrays utilizing genetic algorithms
* software of genetic algorithms to the layout of broadband, cord, and built-in antennas
* Genetic algorithm-driven layout of dielectric gratings and frequency-selective surfaces
* Synthesis of magnetostatic units utilizing genetic algorithms
* software of genetic algorithms to multiobjective electromagnetic backscattering optimization
* A complete checklist of the up to date references appropriate to electromagnetic layout problems
Supplemented with greater than 250 illustrations, Electromagnetic Optimization through Genetic Algorithms is a strong source for electric engineers attracted to smooth electromagnetic designs and an imperative reference for collage researchers.
Read Online or Download Electromagnetic Optimization by Genetic Algorithms (Wiley Series in Microwave and Optical Engineering) PDF
Similar electromagnetism books
This booklet offers a accomplished monograph on gate stacks in semiconductor expertise. It covers the key most recent advancements and fundamentals and may be precious as a reference paintings for researchers, engineers and graduate scholars alike. The reader gets a transparent view of what has been performed to this point, what's the state of the art and that are the most demanding situations forward earlier than we come any in the direction of a practicable Ge and III-V MOS expertise.
This booklet offers an research of the anomalous and topological corridor results in a few itinerant ferromagnets and helimagnets by way of measurements of corridor results pushed by way of electric or warmth present. New clarifications are supplied for spin-dependent corridor results triggered by way of the Berry part, skew scattering, and scalar spin chirality.
This thoroughly revised and up-to-date graduate-level textbook is a perfect advent to gauge theories and their purposes to high-energy particle physics, and takes an in-depth examine new legislation of nature--quantum chromodynamics and the electroweak conception. From quantum electrodynamics via unified theories of the interactions between leptons and quarks, Chris Quigg examines the common sense and constitution in the back of gauge theories and the experimental underpinnings of brand new theories.
Radiation and Propagation of Electromagnetic Waves serves as a textual content in electric engineering or electrophysics. The ebook discusses the electromagnetic thought; aircraft electromagnetic waves in homogenous isotropic and anisotropic media; and aircraft electromagnetic waves in inhomogenous stratified media.
- Handbook of Proton-NMR Spectra and Data: Index
- Antennen und Strahlungsfelder: Elektromagnetische Wellen auf Leitungen, im Freiraum und ihre Abstrahlung (German Edition)
- Magnetism and Transport Phenomena in Spin-Charge Coupled Systems on Frustrated Lattices (Springer Theses)
- The Method of Moments in Electromagnetics
- The Secret of the Pyramids are Revealed
- Satellite Communications, Fourth Edition (Professional Engineering)
Additional info for Electromagnetic Optimization by Genetic Algorithms (Wiley Series in Microwave and Optical Engineering)