By Juris Dilevko,Keren Dali,Glenda Garbutt
This much-needed consultant to translated literature deals readers the chance to listen to from, know about, and maybe higher comprehend our shrinking global from the point of view of insiders from many cultures and traditions.
• Over 1,000 annotated modern global fiction titles, that includes author's identify; identify; translator; writer and position of book; genre/literary style/story style; an annotation; comparable works through the writer; topic key terms; and unique language
• nine introductory overviews approximately vintage international fiction titles
• large bibliographical essays approximately fiction traditions in different countries
• five indexes: annotated authors, annotated titles, translators, international locations, and subjects/keywords
Read Online or Download Contemporary World Fiction: A Guide to Literature in Translation PDF
Similar publishing & books books
First released in 2000. Routledge is an imprint of Taylor & Francis, an informa company.
The 1st reference e-book written for the sight-impaired scholar and people who serve their wishes, A box consultant for the Sight-Impaired Reader explains the best way to find, receive, and combine all kinds of relief to build an international of analyzing equivalent to that of the totally sighted reader. It profiles the foremost blind carrier companies; explores really good codecs akin to Braille, huge print, and digital texts; and exhibits what expertise readers require and the place to discover it.
First released in 1996. Routledge is an imprint of Taylor & Francis, an informa company.
You could submit without delay out of your writing! Print, PDF, ePUB, & KindleInDesign is the easiest software to be had for authors meaning to keep watch over the glance and serve as in their publication as you write: print or e-book. there isn't any larger strategy to aid the reader comprehend what you should proportion. out of your easy InDesign document(s) you could simply export the simplest PDFs for print, coloured PDFs for interpreting on-line or in your iPad, ePUBs for iBooks, Kobo, and corner, and a Kindle KF8 model for hearth and the older types.
- The Literature of Political Economy: Collected Essays II (Collected Essay (Routledge))
- Methods and Morals in the Life Sciences: A Guide for Analyzing and Writing Texts
- Getting Published in the Humanities: What to Know, Where to Aim, How to Succeed
- Controlled or Reduced Smoking: An Annotated Bibliography (Bibliographies and Indexes in Psychology)
- Editing Nineteenth-Century Fiction: Papers given at the thirteenth annual Conference on Editorial Problems, University of Toronto, 4-5 November 1977: Volume ... Editions: The Nineteenth-Century Novel)
- Medieval Celtic Literature: A Select Bibliography (Heritage)
Extra info for Contemporary World Fiction: A Guide to Literature in Translation