By Christopher J. Humphries,Lynne R. Parenti
Read or Download Cladistic Biogeography: Interpreting Patterns of Plant and Animal Distributions (Oxford Biogeography) PDF
Best earth sciences books
Geographical Weighted Regression (GWR) is a brand new neighborhood modelling process for analysing spatial research. this method permits neighborhood instead of international versions of relationships to be measured and mapped. this is often the 1st and merely booklet in this method, providing finished assurance in this new 'hot' subject in spatial research.
The cast Earth is a normal advent to the research of the physics of the forged Earth, together with the workings of either the Earth's floor and its deep inside. The emphasis all through is on simple actual ideas instead of instrumentation or facts dealing with. the second one variation of this acclaimed textbook has been revised to carry the content material totally updated and to mirror the latest advances in geophysical study.
This e-book introduces a appreciably spatialised method of wisdom construction and innovation. Reflecting on an array of eu city and local advancements, it deals an up-to-date thought of milieu because the conceptual and fabric house of information and innovation according to the interpretative flip in social sciences and arts.
Stormwater Modeling provides the basics of deterministic, parametric, and stochastic stormwater modeling. it's assumed that the reader or pupil may have a uncomplicated heritage in technological know-how or engineering; although, the authors are of the opinion that you may conveniently learn and comprehend this treatise with a basic wisdom of calculus and differential equations.
- Perspectives on Spatial Data Analysis (Advances in Spatial Science)
- The SAGE Handbook of Geographical Knowledge (Sage Handbooks)
- Characterization of an Upper Permian Tight Gas Reservoir: A Multidisciplinary, Multiscale Analysis from the Rotliegend, Northern Germany (Springer Theses)
- This is Planet Earth: Your ultimate guide to the world we call home (New Scientist Instant Expert)
- World Heritage Sites and Tourism: Global and Local Relations (Heritage, Culture and Identity)
Extra info for Cladistic Biogeography: Interpreting Patterns of Plant and Animal Distributions (Oxford Biogeography)