By Irving M. Klotz,Robert M. Rosenberg
- A thoroughly up to date, extended version of a longstanding and influential textual content on chemical thermodynamics
- Covers the logical foundations and interrelationships of thermodynamics and their program to difficulties which are mostly encountered by way of the chemist.
- Explanations of summary innovations in a transparent and easy, but nonetheless rigorous fashion
- Logical association of the fabric to facilitate studying, together with labored out examples.
- Computational concepts, graphical, numerical, and analytical, are defined absolutely and are used usually, either in illustrative and in assigned problems.
Read Online or Download Chemical Thermodynamics: Basic Concepts and Methods PDF
Similar dynamics books
The issues of creating inferences in regards to the flora and fauna from noisy observations and imperfect theories ensue in just about all clinical disciplines. This 2006 publication addresses those difficulties utilizing examples taken from geophysical fluid dynamics. It specializes in discrete formulations, either static and time-varying, recognized variously as inverse, nation estimation or facts assimilation difficulties.
This publication bargains with the elastic balance of solids and buildings. It starts off with primary elements of balance, bearing on the fundamental notions of dynamic balance to extra conventional quasi-static methods. The publication is worried not just with buckling, or linear instability, yet most significantly with nonlinear post-buckling habit and imperfection-sensitivity.
The idea that of entropy arose within the actual sciences throughout the 19th century, really in thermodynamics and statistical physics, as a degree of the equilibria and evolution of thermodynamic platforms. major perspectives constructed: the macroscopic view formulated initially via Carnot, Clausius, Gibbs, Planck, and Caratheodory and the microscopic technique linked to Boltzmann and Maxwell.
Fluid delivery: Pipes, a part of the commercial apparatus for Chemical Engineering set, offers an outline and calculation of the basic gear used for fluid delivery. Gas-liquid flows are studied in regards to the character of this sort of circulation, in addition to the strain drop that they might set off.
- Handbook of Hydrogen Energy (Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering Series)
- Non-Equilibrium Thermodynamics for Engineers
- Developments in High Temperature Corrosion and Protection of Materials (Woodhead Publishing Series in Metals and Surface Engineering)
- Nonuniform Hyperbolicity: Dynamics of Systems with Nonzero Lyapunov Exponents (Encyclopedia of Mathematics and its Applications)
- An Introduction to Thermodynamics and Statistical Mechanics
Additional info for Chemical Thermodynamics: Basic Concepts and Methods