By Anne Peters,Jonathan Huston
Read Online or Download Beyond Human Rights: The Legal Status of the Individual in International Law (Cambridge Studies in International and Comparative Law) PDF
Similar international law books
The knowledge society is a key factor in lifestyle and a phenomenon enc- passing social, cultural, financial, and criminal facettes. at the moment, a knowledge society’s felony framework is progressively crystallizing less than the newly brought time period of “Internet governance”. over the last few years, extensive discussions concerning the contents of web governance have addressed manifold facets of a potential regulatory regime.
During this very important examine David Armstrong examines the influence of innovative states at the foreign method. those states have continually posed significant difficulties for the success of worldwide order: revolution is usually followed via foreign in addition to civil clash, whereas progressive doctrines have confirmed to be hugely disruptive of the present constitution of overseas politics.
Overseas enterprise Contracting is designed to educate enterprise and legislations scholars how overseas company contracts are established and drafted. After numerous introductory chapters on foreign enterprise, criminal concerns, and agreement legislations, the cloth walks the reader via a sequence of agreements among fictional companies—one an American corporation, the opposite a enterprise positioned in a ecu civil legislations nation.
From the torture of detainees at Abu Ghraib to pointless army assaults on civilians, this e-book is an account of the violations of overseas felony legislations devoted throughout the usa invasion of Iraq. Taking inventory of the complete battle, it uniquely records the overestimation of the successes and underestimation of the issues of the Surge and Awakening rules.
- Strengthening the Rule of Law in Europe: From a Common Concept to Mechanisms of Implementation (Modern Studies in European Law)
- The Cambridge Companion to International Law (Cambridge Companions to Law)
- Non-Legality in International Law: Unruly Law (Cambridge Studies in International and Comparative Law)
- Are Women Human?: And Other International Dialogues
- The Contentious History of the International Bill of Human Rights (Cambridge Studies in Law and Society)
- Serving the Rule of International Maritime Law: Essays in Honour of Professor David Joseph Attard (IMLI Studies in International Maritime Law)
Extra info for Beyond Human Rights: The Legal Status of the Individual in International Law (Cambridge Studies in International and Comparative Law)