By Rosaleen Anderson,Paul Groundwater,Adam Todd,Alan Worsley
Antibacterial Agents is an important consultant to this significant category of chemotherapeutic medications. Compounds are organised based on their goal, which is helping the reader comprehend the mechanism of motion of those medicines and the way resistance can come up. The ebook makes use of an built-in “lab-to-clinic” strategy which covers drug discovery, resource or synthesis, mode of motion, mechanisms of resistance, scientific features (including hyperlinks to present directions, major drug interactions, cautions and contraindications), prodrugs and destiny improvements.
Agents lined include:
- agents concentrating on DNA - quinolone, rifamycin, and nitroimidazole antibacterial agents
- agents focusing on metabolic tactics - sulfonamide antibacterial brokers and trimethoprim
- agents concentrating on protein synthesis - aminoglycoside, macrolide and tetracycline antibiotics, chloramphenicol, and oxazolidinones
- agents concentrating on mobile wall synthesis - β-Lactam and glycopeptide antibiotics, cycloserine, isonaizid, and daptomycin
Antibacterial Agents will discover a position at the bookshelves of scholars of pharmacy, pharmacology, pharmaceutical sciences, drug design/discovery, and medicinal chemistry, and as a bench reference for pharmacists and pharmaceutical researchers in academia and industry.
Read or Download Antibacterial Agents: Chemistry, Mode of Action, Mechanisms of Resistance and Clinical Applications PDF
Best industrial & technical chemistry books
Appropriate for training engineers and engineers in education, Unit Operations of Particulate Solids: thought and perform offers the unit operations in chemical engineering that contain the dealing with and processing of particulate solids. the 1st a part of the publication analyzes basic and secondary homes of debris and particulate structures, concentrating on their characterization and the consequences on choice and layout of silos and conveyors.
This identify features a variety of Open entry chapters. because the world’s power starvation grows ever greater, fossil gas reserves are diminishing—and matters approximately weather swap remind us that our love affair with fossil fuels can't proceed for much longer. This has encouraged extreme learn into sustainable strength assets.
Dieses Fachbuch beschreibt welches Verfahren zur Abluftreinigung für Sie das Richtige ist. Zunächst wird die indirekte und direkte Kondensation, sowie die Membrananreicherung mit Kondensation erläutert. Die weiteren Kapitel beschäftigen sich mit der Absorption der Lösemittel in geeigneten Waschflüssigkeiten, der Regeneration des Waschmittels und geben Auskunft über Adsorptionsverfahren mit Dampf,- Inertgas-, und Vakuumdesorption.
This edited quantity makes a speciality of complete state of the art information regarding the sensible elements of cultivation, harvesting, biomass processing and biofuel creation from algae. Chapters conceal themes such as synthetic ecological engineering methods in the direction of sustainable creation of biofuel feedstock, and algal biofuel creation tactics utilizing wastewater.
- Future Energy: Improved, Sustainable and Clean Options for our Planet
- Recent Advances in Polymer Nanocomposites
- Kosmetik und Hygiene: von Kopf bis Fuß (German Edition)
- Ionic Liquids in Separation Technology
- Geochemistry of Earth Surface Systems: A derivative of the Treatise on Geochemistry
- Fischer-Tropsch Synthesis, Catalysts, and Catalysis: Advances and Applications (Chemical Industries)
Extra resources for Antibacterial Agents: Chemistry, Mode of Action, Mechanisms of Resistance and Clinical Applications