By Bonnie Mackey,Hedy Watson
Covering greater than three hundred alphabet books with subject, content material sector, grade point, textual content constitution, and tutorial price indexing, this large source advisor contains bibliographic info and short summaries of every choice in addition to a bankruptcy dedicated to the original makes use of of alphabet books inside ELL study rooms.
• provides in-depth indexing and coding for greater than three hundred alphabet books for grades K–12, offering an easy-access source for librarians and teachers
• contains research of textual content constructions and educational values that is helping educators hyperlink curriculum targets to precise alphabet books
• offers classes and methods with featured books for pre-K via twelfth grade
• Describes particular tutorial feedback that may be used with ELL scholars with lists of second-language titles
Read Online or Download Alphabet Books: The K–12 Educators' Power Tool PDF
Similar publishing & books books
First released in 2000. Routledge is an imprint of Taylor & Francis, an informa company.
The 1st reference booklet written for the sight-impaired pupil and people who serve their wishes, A box advisor for the Sight-Impaired Reader explains the best way to find, receive, and combine all sorts of relief to build an international of analyzing equivalent to that of the absolutely sighted reader. It profiles the key blind provider businesses; explores really good codecs akin to Braille, huge print, and digital texts; and indicates what know-how readers require and the place to discover it.
First released in 1996. Routledge is an imprint of Taylor & Francis, an informa company.
You could post without delay out of your writing! Print, PDF, ePUB, & KindleInDesign is the simplest software to be had for authors meaning to regulate the glance and serve as in their e-book as you write: print or publication. there's no greater option to aid the reader comprehend what you should percentage. out of your easy InDesign document(s) you could simply export the easiest PDFs for print, coloured PDFs for interpreting on-line or in your iPad, ePUBs for iBooks, Kobo, and corner, and a Kindle KF8 model for fireplace and the older types.
- The Chicago of Fiction: A Resource Guide
- Secrets of Self-Publishing: Digital Tools for Publishing and Marketing
- Children's Writer's & Illustrator's Market 2017: The Most Trusted Guide to Getting Published
- Putting Your Best Book Forward
- Biographical profiles: Recipients of the Connecticut Volunteers Service Medal 1861
- Cultural Factors in Economic Growth (Ethical Economy)
Additional info for Alphabet Books: The K–12 Educators' Power Tool