By Harold E. Batson
The scope of the bibliography is monetary conception among 1870-1929, the heyday of the neo-classical revolution. the 1st a part of the paintings is a sequence of choose bibliographies of the several branches of idea. the second one half covers a chain of bibliographies of the works of key authors.
* Bibliography covers American & English guides and German, French and Italian sources.
* matters lined comprise: foreign exchange, probability, provide & call for, festival & Monopoly, Taxation and Public Expenditure.
Read Online or Download A Select Bibliography of Modern Economic Theory 1870-1929 PDF
Similar publishing & books books
First released in 2000. Routledge is an imprint of Taylor & Francis, an informa company.
The 1st reference ebook written for the sight-impaired scholar and those that serve their wishes, A box consultant for the Sight-Impaired Reader explains the best way to find, receive, and combine all different types of relief to build an international of interpreting equivalent to that of the totally sighted reader. It profiles the key blind carrier agencies; explores really expert codecs reminiscent of Braille, huge print, and digital texts; and indicates what expertise readers require and the place to discover it.
First released in 1996. Routledge is an imprint of Taylor & Francis, an informa company.
You could put up at once out of your writing! Print, PDF, ePUB, & KindleInDesign is the simplest software on hand for authors aspiring to keep an eye on the glance and serve as in their publication as you write: print or booklet. there is not any larger approach to aid the reader comprehend what you want to percentage. out of your uncomplicated InDesign document(s) you could simply export the easiest PDFs for print, coloured PDFs for examining on-line or in your iPad, ePUBs for iBooks, Kobo, and corner, and a Kindle KF8 model for hearth and the older types.
- Systemorganisation und Emergenz in der Medizin: Wie wir krank werden (German Edition)
- A Bibliography of the First Editions in Book Form of the Writings of Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Modern German Thought from Kant to Habermas: An Annotated German-Language Reader (Studies in German Literature Linguistics and Culture)
- Intertextuality, Allusion, and Quotation: An International Bibliography of Critical Studies (Bibliographies and Indexes in World Literature)
- Animals are the Issue: Library Resources on Animal Issues
- Becoming Dickens
Additional info for A Select Bibliography of Modern Economic Theory 1870-1929